Wednesday, 25 March 2015

Wellness Wednesday - Me Time

Me time. Wow. It's so rare and far between these days, it's almost a foreign concept to me. But if it were ever to come my way I would easily know what to do!


I would fill ME time with...


  • a really good book and a really good coffee
  • a wash, cut and blow dry. My hair needs some attention
  • A manicure, pedicure and facial would be nice. My hands and feet look like claws!
  • People watching and brunch at any of my favourite spots
  • The ART GALLERY! I miss it so much!
  • Trashy reality tv, like Keeping up with the Kardashians. It's bad that it's good!
  • Shopping in the city. I STILL haven't gone to Sephora in the city and it's been open for ages!
  • borrowing someones DSLR and trying my hand at photography. It's the one thing I've always wanted to be good at but never actually really tried yet. 
Wow. I really need to find some time for myself. It's funny how 24 hours sounds like a lot of hours, yet finding a few moments for myself and my passions and interest is such a challenge. Here's to more me time in the near future!


Scoops of Joy


Step 80,

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a pretty darn good day to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah thank YOU for joining us this week. Love your post. I love trashy tv too hah! Guilty pleasure of mine really but I haven't had much time to enjoy telly these days.

    Hope you will link up again next week :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your list. I would add a great massage and time to read a book without interruptions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your list, I relate to so much of it, great post #WellnessWednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say yes to trashy reality show hahaha...hi-5! Thank you for linking up ya dear, see you again this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...